Is your cell phone registered with Douglas County Sheriff's Office Emergency Notification System? To register your cell phone to receive emergency notifications affecting your home address, go to: https://www.dcso.com/alerts
Ready, Set, Go evacuation tiers: https://www.dcso.com/evacuations
If you evacuate and need housing or other resources, call the Red Cross at 1-888-680-1455
If you evacuate and need temporary boarding for small pets, call Saving Grace at 541-672-3907
To view updates on any wildfires located in the U.S.A., go to Inciweb: https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/
The following agencies coordinate resources to protect lives, property, infrastructure, and forests:
- Local Fire Agencies provide resources for initial response to wildfires. Equipment and Personnel are dispatched as needed from Fire Districts located throughout Douglas County.
- Douglas Forest Protective Association (DFPA) fights fire and protects resources on private and BLM lands.
- Private timber operators provide equipment and manpower to combat wildfires.
- Oregon State Fire Marshall's (OSFM) Office coordinates Structure Protection Teams mobilized from fire departments throughout the state.
- U.S. Forest Service (USFS) fights fire and protects resources on federal lands.
Glide Rural Fire Protection District
Copyright © 2023 Glide Rural Fire Protection District - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder